I have already mentioned in several of my previous recipes that I am a veg. and that limits my ability to come up with interesting turmeric based recipes which are non-veg. But should I worry if there are awesome cooks like which Kerry Moy which come to my rescue.
She just cooked a ripper using crayfish and prawns.
What all you need?
You need the following:
- Crayfish (big one)
- Black pepper
How to cook?
- Get big crayfish – thaw – cut in half
- Sort out how many prawns you want. Behead them.
- Pan on medium heat, add cray – let the medium heat do its job, then add butter, garlic, and big chunks of previously frozen roast pumpkin/turmeric/pepper/sauce mix. Prawns in the pan in last 6 minutes.
- Cut broccoli, into bite-sized pieces, blanch.
- Drain broccoli – save the water for future stock.
- Swizzle around the pan one last time – then serve
I am sure you would love it! Thanks Kerry!
1 thought on “Crayfish N Prawn Extravaganza with Turmeric”
The vast world population is fishing out all of the fish in the ocean. Besides, these poor creatures are loaded with PCBs and mercury, so why eat them? Unnecessary!