I have already mentioned in several of my previous recipes that I am a veg. and that limits my ability to come up with interesting turmeric based recipes which are non-veg. But should I worry if there are awesome cooks like which Kerry Moy which come to my rescue.
She just cooked a ripper using crayfish and prawns.
What all you need?
You need the following:
- Crayfish (big one)
- Black pepper
How to cook?
- Get big crayfish – thaw – cut in half
- Sort out how many prawns you want. Behead them.
- Pan on medium heat, add cray – let the medium heat do its job, then add butter, garlic, and big chunks of previously frozen roast pumpkin/turmeric/pepper/sauce mix. Prawns in the pan in last 6 minutes.
- Cut broccoli, into bite-sized pieces, blanch.
- Drain broccoli – save the water for future stock.
- Swizzle around the pan one last time – then serve
I am sure you would love it! Thanks Kerry!